Sunday, September 20, 2009

Halloween Card & Favor Class

I have a date and time set for the Halloween Card class I am holding.

I know you want to see the cards, and I will have a picture of those to you soon…

What: Halloween Card and Favor Class by B-Jo

Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009

Time: 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm (or however long it takes you to finish)

Where: VFW Veteran’s Hall 53 North Center St. American Fork, UT

Cost: $20

This will likely include minimum 8 cards, a pair of cute witchy shoes, and treats!!!

Contact me via email or phone: b-jo@4udesigns.com
801-717-6783

I will get a link to you all very soon so you can see what we’ll be doing.You will need to bring some basic supplies with you, scissors, adhesives, I’ll have a more definitive list by next week. I only have 19 spots though, if I get enough interested though, we may be able to work something out. Also, if you have a child or grandchild who might like to participate, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment