So, I have several items I have made as part of an effort for an application. I will have several posts of the different items. This first one is of a dimensional item. This is a box that I altered. I really enjoy the tag and the flowers.
These flowers are made by stamping the flower (stamp from Stampin' Up!). Brilliance Inks were used for these flowers. Flower was stamped twice in each of the following colors, pink, blue, and green. I then cut out each of the flowers and used tools to shape the petals and flowers. I stacked two flowers together, and slightly offset them. A pearl brad was used to hold the flowers together. I cut apart the green flower to make the leaves. They are simply adhered to the backs of the flowers, also slightly offset, to appear fuller.
Finally the tag is a 2" by 4" piece of card stock scored and folded in half to make a 2" by 2" mini card tag. It is stamped with a background of dots with Distress Ink. Stamp is by Stampin' Up! The scallop was stamped in black ink on green paper, and cut out out by hand, it has a polka dot sheer ribbon ruffle adhered to the back. It is tied to the box with a neutral colored string with additional pink sheer polka dot ribbon tied in a bow near the stem and leaf.
I had a lot of fun making this box, I plan on filling it with some goodies, to encourage additional bribery... hee hee