Friday, July 1, 2011

Donna Jean Single Layout

So I broke this up, into portions, top and bottom and the whole layout is in the middle...
All right, let's see, I used some patterned papers on the layout including some by K&Company and Pink Paislee.  The title "Donna Jean" is stamped with a set by Leaving Prints (out of business) and fussy cut.  The mat under the title is embossed with a Tim Holtz texture fade, the brick one--it matches the brick in the bottom photo, and inked with Pumice Stone Distress Ink.  The pins are by Making Memories, and I just used some raffia I had on hand.


The flowers are stamped using Brilliance Ink in a few different colors and a Stampin' Up! set.  They are fussy cut and put on with pop-dots.  The small ones have Mark Richards 2mm clear gems.

 

Again the pink mat is embossed with the brick texture fade and inked with pumice stone Distress Ink.  The flower was made by sewing a basting stitch along the folded edge of a few used dryer sheets.  Slightly stitched in the center to tighten and with a decorative button center, I sprayed the dryer sheets with a few colors of Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels.  I love how cute this turned out.  The homemade flower really stands out and that is how I think of Donna, she tends to stand out and she always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment