Friday, July 1, 2011

Baptism Single Layout


This layout was fun to do...  For starters I really love my brother (hard for me to call him my baby brother when I look at this picture).  But I also love RJ...  So two of my favorite people are in this photo.  Then, add to this that it was such a special occasion for both of them.  RJ is Bob's first born, and this was his baptism.  What a special event for all!



So, to start, I used several random stamp sets with some different inks to stamp on the background of blue paper.  There are blue, clear (VersaMark) and black inks.  The blue accent pieces are stamped with a variety of stamps by Creative Imaginations and Hero Arts.  Again I used VersaMark, black, and blue inks.  I stamped the stamp on the green with a Scrappy Cat stamp and VersaMark and traced it with a clear stardust pen.  The buttons are from my stash and I clustered them and placed them in some of the circles on the back ground paper.  The colors remind me of water, as the circle remind me of bubbles, that make me think of water, which is what you get baptized in, so, hence my layout...  The big 'S' for special-- for the special day; and smile--cause how can you not on a special day; and simple things, because really, what is more simple than following God's commandments?  I just love this layout!


No comments:

Post a Comment